Day 1: Hanoi - Ninh Binh Tour - Hoa Lu - Trang An - Mua Cave - Homestay (B,L)
Tour Highlghts: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Trang An: The beautiful Scenic Landscape Complex was recognized as world natural and cultural heritage by UNESCO in 2014.
07:30 - 08.00: Our Luxury Limousine and english speaking tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotels in Ha Noi old quarter (or pick you up from our travel office in the old quarter) departure for visiting Hoa Lu ancient capital. It’s take more or less 2,5 hours from Ha Noi to Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh Province.
10:30 - 10:40: Arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
11:50 - 12:00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13:00 - 13:05: Get on the bus go to Trang An wharf for enjoying unique sampan to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.
15:00 - 15:05: Biking around Trang An area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15:40 - 15:45: Keep going to visit Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16:55 - 17:00: Get on the tourist bus/ or our car organized to transfer you to Tam Coc Homestay.
17:00 - 17:15: Arrival in Homestay. Free time and enjoy a night in Homestay in Tam Coc Ninh Binh Province.
What to bring: A Cemara, A hat & sunscreen, An Umbrella or raincoat / Appropriate clothing for the season / Please not wearing shorts into temple.
Day 2: Ninh Binh - Halong Bay Tour - Lan Ha Bay - Overnight on Boat (B,L,D)
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch (Note: Dinner is not incluced for today, because we want to make your trip open, so customers will have free time and enjoy dinner by themselves at anywhere as they wanted in one of many restaurants around with local price)
- Accommodation - Tam Coc Homestay: We have arranged this tour with stay in Tam Coc Homestay, with 2 people in your group stay in a double or twin room and 3 people in your group stay in a triple room/ or 4 people in a group stay in a family room.
- If you are a single traveler, you can see that we have set up the price higher, because it has already added the single room in Homestay.
Tour Highlghts: Ninh Binh - Tuan Chau marina - Halong Bay - Lunch - Surprising Cave - Titop or Soi Sim Island - Sunset party - Dinner - Onboard night activities
6:00 - 6:30: Our driver is coming to pick you up from Tam Coc Homestay in Ninh Binh Province, then transfer you by shuttle bus with air-conditioned from Ninh Binh to Halong Bay. It takes us about 4-hours driving (Please note: we will have a bus stop place at the middle of the way from Ninh Binh to Halong Bay for w/c or relax)
10:30 - 11:00: Arrival in Tuan Chau Marina Harbour, where our cruise staff and cruise manager will meet you to welcome you on our Stellar Cruise - The luxury 4 star traditional cruise boat.
(Note: Our cruise staffs will contact with drivers in advance, so we will know when you are arriving in Tuan Chau, so we are going to contact him to pick you up easy at anywhere on Tuan Chau Marina Harbour, then we take you to our waiting area for our cruise departure at approx at: 12:15 at noon time)
12:00 - 12:30: approx
- Other customers from Hanoi to Halong Bay by our shuttble transport will arrive in Tuan Chau marina. Then we are welcoming all customers on Stellar Cruise to enjoy the boat trip. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave, explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop or Soi Sim island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short - trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply - watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…/ Overnight on Boat in Halong Bay.
Day 3: Halong Bay Tour - Hanoi (B,L)
- Meals: Lunch + Dinner served on Boat with Vietnamese Cuisine
- Halong Bay Cruise with Overnight on Boat: We have arranged this tour with stay overnight on boat with Stellar Cruise - The Luxury 4-star Boat, with 2 people in your group stay in a double or twin room and 3 people in your group stay in a triple room/ or 4 people in a group stay in two deluxe rooms on Boat...
- If you are a single traveler, you can see that we have set up the price higher, because it has already added the single room on boat.
Tour Highlghts: Tai Chi - Breakfast - Luon Cave - Cooking Demonstration - Lunch - Farewell at your hotel
06:30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 - 08:00: Local breakfast is served
08:00: Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave
Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
12:15 - 12:30: Get on our shuttle bus with air-conditioned for going back to Hanoi.
16:00 - 16:30: Arrival back at your hotel, and get drop off at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. the tour finish!
- Meals: Breakfast + Lunch (Note: Dinner is not incluced for this night, because customers are already transfer back to hanoi after the tour, so customers will have free time and enjoy dinner by themselves at anywhere as they wanted)
- No Accommodation: (Note: No Accommodation, so customers will have to find hotels by themselves at anywhere as they wanted)