Active travelers will love hiking through the spectacular Sapa area, home to impressive terraced rice fields and tribal peoples. Travel to Sapa from Hanoi by bus and enjoy a 2-3 hour hike after your arrival. Sleep in a homestay overnight and learn more about local culture. Continue hiking along mountain trails between villages on day two, before your return trip to Hanoi. Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour (max. 8) Homestay accommodation and meals are included Hike without getting lost by going with a guide Includes transfers from Hanoi hotels.
Meeting And Pickup
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch (2)
What To Expect
Day 1: Hanoi – Day Bus to Sapa – Cat Cat Village (5km walking, 2-3 hour walking) L,D
we pick up them at their hotels if their Hotel located in in Old Quarter city center
6:30 – 7:00: our team will pick up you in your hotel in hanoi city center old quarter and then depart for Sapa. You will have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful scenery of the region on the road. 12:00: After about a 5- hour driver with short break en route, you arrive Sapa Town. Enjoy lunch in local restaurant and check in 02:00 P.M: meeting our local guide then we have a short walk to visit Cat Cat Village which is the home to Black Hmong Tribe. 03:00 P.M, arriving at the village, photo opportunity, coming into the local house to study their culture, custom as well as see how to make handicraft from natural material of hemp and indigo by the local 04:00 P.M relaxing at the waterfall before walking 2,5 km uphill back to Sapa 05:30 P.M, arrive at your homestay
Accommodation: at homestay
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho Village – Lao chai Village – Ta Van Village – Sapa – Day Bus to Hanoi
After having breakfast, we have a short walk of 5km along mountain trail to visit Y Linh Ho village which is inhabited by black Hmong tribe and completely secluded from tourists, especially you are able to embrace raw Sapa culture and community by coming into some native houses to discover their own culture and custom as well as study how the local tribe make handicraft from natural materials such as: hemp, indigo…ect. Continuing to walk down Muong Hoa River where you can take a rest or swim before trekking uphill to Lao Chai village where your picnic lunch will be served. After lunch, you will visit the Day and Red Dzao tribes of Tavan village, which lies in the middle of Muong Hoa valley where excellent panoramas of rice terraced fields. Climbing to the main road, you are transferred to Sapa by car. At 04:00 P.M, we will catch our bus to Hanoi. Arriving in Hanoi at 09:00 P.M, ends the tour
Accommodation: Not included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.