The highland town of Sapa is the starting point for treks to the ethnic minority villages of Northern Vietnam. On this tour, head away from the typical trekking routes and explore some of the less-visited villages. Hike through the scenic Muong Hoa River Valley; stop at villages belonging to the Red Dzao, Giay, and Black Hmong people; and experience local life during a homestay in Taphin village.
- Magnificent views along the Muong Hoa River Valley
- Overnight trek visiting four ethnic minority villages
- Vietnamese dinner and homestay in Taphin village
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Sapa hotel
Meeting And Pickup
- Bottled water
- Overnight at 4**** luxury Hotels in Sapa Town
- Local Profestional tour guide
- Luxury sleeping Bus 2 ways Hanoi Sapa Hanoi
- Air-conditioned vehicle
Pick up at hotel in old quarter from 06h30 to 06h35 am -TRANSFER by LUXURY LIMOUSINE car
What To Expect
1. Cat Cat village
Day 1 -Cat Cat, Sin Chai village -Easy Trekking (L,D) Get pick up from the bus office in Sapa at 1:00PM to take you to our office (FREESIA HOTEL 4*) Have Lunch and check-in the room. We will then depart from the hotel at 2:30pm and walk down 3Km to Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – A colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydropower station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving , carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools. After that you will walk back to Sapa (4Km) Relax and have dinner at 6:30PM or 7:00PM Overnight at the hotel in Sapa-FREESIA HOTEL 4* in sapa town.
3 hours • Admission Ticket Free
2. Ta Van Village
Day 2 - Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van village-Easy Trekking (B,L) Breakfast and check-out the room before 8:30AM. Then we could start our trek down to Y Linh Ho, a village inhabited by the Hmong minority. This is a great opportunity to take photographs of hereditary terraces that are estimated around 100 years old. From Y Linh Ho we will make our way to Lao Chai village where you will visit the Hmong home town. Stop in Lao Chai for lunch break around 1 hour. You will then continue walking to Ta Van, an established Hmong and Giay village. In Ta Van village we will then arrange a mini van to pick you up and take you to Sapa. Get back to Sapa at around 2:00PM. Have shower at our hotel. At 3:00PM we will got a shuttle to drive you to the bus office, check-in the bus for you to go back to Hanoi. Before you leave we got to prepare you some sandwiches to take a way with you Tour End ! Read less
3 hours • Admission Ticket Free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.