Day 1: Sai Gon Arrival
On arrival Ho Chi Minh City, we will see at the airport and transfer to center for checking in hotel. You are free time for leisure.
Day 2: Mekong Delta (My Tho & Ben Tre) (Meal: B, L)
8:00am depart to My Tho city, 1.5 hours drive.
• A smooth pass the rice fields to the beautiful rural. Start boat on the Tien River to islet. View the Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn Islet. Walk into the village, visit fruit garden, enjoy the tropical fruit while folk music is performed by the local people.
• The cruise will lead to Ben Tre province, “the country of coconut”, visit coconut candy workshop, bee house, enjoy honey tea and take a picture with snake.
• The amazing rowing boat trip on the small canal – fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s tree.
• Having lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, we will freetime for biking, walking.
• 3.00 Back Saigon. On the way, we will stop at vinh Trang Pagoda.
5:00pm get back to Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 3: Cu Chi Tunnel 1/2 Day (Meal: B)
8:30am: Our tour guide will see you at the hotel to start Cu Chi tunnels tour. 60km from Ho Chi Minh City. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigner. The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone “. The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out!
2:30pm: Bus back to Ho Chi Minh city. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 4: Ho Chi Minh City Free Day (Meal: B)
Free day in Ho Chi Minh city. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh - Da Nang – Hoi An (Meal: B)
After breakfast, take the flight to Da nang, transfer by private car to Hoi An. You are free to discover the ancient town: Japanese Bridge, lantern road, traditional tailor shop, enjoy the specialities. Besides, you can view sunset at Cua Dai beach. Stay overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: My Son Luxury Tour (Meal: B, L)
8.00 – 8.30: our guide pick you up at your hotel and depart to My Son holy land – the world cultural heritage.
10.00: Arrive at My Son and we’ll have 2 hours to discover the site by walking throughout the landscape, learning histories with our local English speaking guide, enjoying the Champa’s traditional performances.
11.30: Get back to mini van and move to a local house to learn how to make ricepaper, you will enjoy your own hand-making product later on!
12.00: Back to the van and have lunch at another local house. relax with cold herbal tea, nice foods and fresh air.
13.30: take a boat trip to Hoi An with nice and cool breeze on boarding, beautiful river scenery on the biggest river in the Central of vietnam named as Thu Bon River.
14.30: arrive at Hoi An, we will drop you at your hotel. Tour ends!
Day 7: Hoi An Cooking Class (Meal: B, L)
After breakfast, we will see at Hai café (198 Nguyen Thai Hoc street) to join the tour.
8:15am: We start the day with a welcome drink at Hai Café – our meeting point. Visit Hoi An’s colourful market, and experience the amazing sights, sounds and aromas of this busy market. We will have the opportunity to interact with the local sellers and learn about all the ingredients to be used in the cooking lesson later. We board the Red Bridge boat for a leisurely cruise (25 minutes) along the Hoi An River to the Red Bridge Cooking School. This is a chance to view local river life, so make sure your camera is handy. On arrival, we explore the cooking school’s herb garden, before learning about some of Hoi An’s and Vietnam’s well-known dishes. The cooking lesson runs for about 2 hours – the Red Bridge chefs first demonstrate each dish before we prepare the same dish ourselves. Included in the class is a brief introduction to Vietnamese food carving (plate decoration). After the lesson, we sit down and eat what we have cooked. Bring your swimsuit and after the cooking tour has finished relax and enjoy free use of our 20 metre swimming pool – towels and showers provided. Overnight in Hoi An
Day 8: Hoi An Free Day (Meal: B)
Free day in Hoi An or you can take bus/car to Da Nang city and discover by yourself. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 9: Hoi An – Da Nang – Ha Noi (Meal: B)
After breakfast, you are free until airport transfer. You will take a flight to Ha Noi and stay in a touristic area of Hanoi Old Quarter. Stay overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 10: Ha Noi – Ha Long (Meal: B, L, D)
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
7:45 – 8:15am
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12:00 – 12:30pm
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 11: Ha Long – Ha Noi (Meal: B, L)
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
6:30am: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
7:00 – 8:00am: Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
9:00am: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00am: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00pm: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Day 12: Ninh Binh – Tam Coc (Meal: B, L)
In the morning:
07:30 – 08:30am: Our bus & tour guide will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter then depart for Ninh Binh province. On the half way stop for short break about 20 minutes.
10:30am: Arrive at Hoa Lu, which is once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settled up in the 10th century.
11:00am: Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time.
11:30am: Visit the excavation area beside the Le Dai Hanh temple. You experience the vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated back 10th century. Go back to the bus and drive to Tam Coc.
12:30pm: After that, the bus will transfer you to Tam Coc and have lunch at the restaurant.
In the afternoon
13:30: Board the sampan boats (2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves “Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai -Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave” to get a strange feeling.
15h:30: Boat returns to Tam Coc pier. And then we have 45 minutes for cycling ride along country lane. Take the bus back to Hanoi.
18:00 – 18:30: Arrival at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour ends.
Free time for dinner.
Day 13: Ha Noi Free Day (Meal: B)
You have a free time in Ha Noi. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 14: Ha Noi Departure (Meal: B)
You will have breakfast at hotel. Relax time in Ha Noi until transfer to the airport for the flight back home. See you again!