Day 1: HOCHIMINH ARRIVAL
On arrival Ho Chi Minh City, we will see at the airport and transfer to center for check in hotel. You are free time for leisure.
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 2: MEKONG DELTAL FULL DAY (B, L)
Start: 8.00am – Return: 5.00pm
7h30 a.m Our tour guide welcome you at your hotel, then transfer to the City of My Tho by bus. During 1.5 hours bus drive to My Tho join activities of local people and enjoy nice scenery of green rice paddy fields. We visit Vinh Trang pagoda – biggest pagoda in Mekong delta. Continue going to My Tho, where we take a boat trip along Mekong River. During a boat cruise along Mekong River, you can see fish cages, floating houses on the river.
The boat take you to small canal, where is the place you totally escape from the busy town. The boat cruise in the coconut trees canal takes you to a coconut island in Ben Tre. We disembark and have a walk around the village. Stop at a local family to enjoy tropical fruit, taste honey tea, honey wine and listen to Vietnamese traditional music, performance by the villagers.
Continue walking on the village’s road to coconut candy shop, learn how to make candy, show some handicraft made by coconut tree. Take a walk through village with two sides there are so many kind of fruits, flowers, trees, local houses, children in Mekong delta, take your time to have nice photos and enjoy nature scenery. Then, we head to the local restaurant. Lunch is set with special Vietnamese food at here. Enjoy lunch under tree shadow you will feel the life is so beautiful.
After lunch you relax half an hour to walk around the village or biking, travel on the river to back the ferry, transit to the bus back Saigon, get back your hotel around 5:00pm. Tour ends with the sweet memories. Free time for leisure.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 3: HALF DAY CU CHI TUNNELS (B)
Start: 8.30am – Return: 3.00pm
We depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels for 60km from Ho Chi Minh city. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigner.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone “. The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out!
Back Ho Chi Minh city, free time for leisure. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Extra option: Dinner Cruise and Water Puppet Show from 06.00pm to 09.30pm. Please confirm the extra service when you book, it is 65usd/person.
Day 4: HO CHI MINH – NHA TRANG BY TRAIN (Meal: B)
08:00AM: Our car picks you up at the hotel and departs to Nha Trang by train. During the way, you can see the nice landscape such as: dragon fruit farm, coconut forest, beach, fishing villages, temples,…
Arrive Nha Trang beach city, our car transfer to down town, check in hotel and have a free time.
Evening: Spend overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 5: 1 DAY 4 ISLANDS DISCOVER (B,L)
9h00 : Pick-up at the hotel and transfer to Cau Da pier.
10h00 – 11h30: At Mun Island
– Observe the structure of Salanganeisland.
– Snorkelling to view coral reefs covered with multicolour fish.
11h45- 13h45: At Mot Island
– Having lunch with dishes: fried salted shrimp, fried fish in sour and sweet sauce, sauteed cuttlefish, grilled rib, spring rolls, softly sauteed noodles…
– Entertainment program: singing songs & music.
– Enjoy cooktails at “ Floating Bar”
14h – 15h30: At Con Se Tre Village
– Relax at Con Se Tre village.
– Seasonal fruit party.
15h45 – 16h15: At Mieu Island
Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium
16h30: Back to harbour and hotel.
Then our tour driver will pick up at your hotel to depart to Dalat city . Over night in Dalat
Our driver will pick you up at hotel to transfer to Dalat by Private Car. It take around 2,5 hours.
Overnight in Dalat
Day 6: DALAT CITY TOUR FULL DAY (B,L)
8:30 We will pick you up at your hotel. Then, we will make a trip to discover Da Lat City.
-Bao Dai King Palace
-Da Lat Cathedral
-Robin hill, cable car (exclusive)
-Truc Lam Zen Monastery
4:00 Finish the tour and come back hotel. Have free time to enjoy Da Lat.
Spend night in Da Lat.
Day 7: DALAT – DANANG BY FLIGHT THEN CAR TO HOIAN (B)
Our driver takes you to the airport for Da Nang flight.
Arrive to Da Nang, our car take you to Hoi An (40 minutes drive). Check in hotel in Hoi An.
You are free to discover the ancient town: Japanese Bridge, lantern road, traditional tailor shop, enjoy the special food. Besides, you can view sunset at Cua Dai beach.
Spend overnight in Hoi An.
Day 8: TRA QUE VILLAGE AND MAKING LANTERN LEARNING THEN CAR TO HUE (B, L)
Departure : 8 :00 AM & 1:30 PM
Time duration: 4 hours
The tour will begin at your hotel or tour office. Our tour guide will greet you and provide your bicycle for your trip.
Your day will start at Tra Que vegetable village. You can relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside then stroll along the vegetable villages. As a special treat, you will be involved with digging, sowing, planting, harvesting the vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a speciality of Tra Que vegetable village, you can feel the strong medicinal flavour from many kinds of vegetables. You could will be a farmer with many interesting activities.
Finish your time in Tra Que vegetable village, you will ride your bicycle leisurely passing the rice fields, villages, to come to the art of making lanterns.
– You will visit craftsmen with skillful hands, showing you how to create the brightly colored lanterns. Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family.
Finish your learning, the tour guide will take you back to your hotel.
Then our driver pick you up at hotel to transfer to Hue city
Overnight in Hue
Day 9: PHONG NHA CAVE OR PARADISE CAVE (B, L)
Option 1: Phong Nha Cave
6:30 Start at your hotel and depart to Phong Nha Cave. On the way, our guide will introduce the Holy Land of La Vang (it is named the Minor Basilica), Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River. When Arriving in Quang Binh, you will have chance to visit some magic location such as: Phong Nha Cave, Ke Bang national Park. After that, you will be served lunch at Xuan Son Boat Station (in Phong Nha).
13h00 We will start visit Phong Nha Cave by boat on Son River. Then, proceed to explore the caves named Bi Ky grotto, Cung Dinh grotto, Tien grotto.
15h00 You will be picked you up at the boat station by car and continue to depart for Hue city on Ho Chi Minh Trail, via Truong Son Martyrs’ Cemetary.
20.00 We will return to Hue and overnight here.
Option 2: Thien Duong (Paradise) Cave
6h30 Tour guide pick you up from your hotel in Hue and depart for Quang Binh. On the way, stop for sightseeing La Vang Church, where Virgin Maria appeared in 1798, and Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River (latitude 17 division from south to north of the country during 20 years from 1954 to 1973).
11h30: Lunch at Phong Nha Restaurant
12h15: continue to Paradise Cave to explore the glamor of Asia’s longest dry and beautiful than the Phong Nhais inherently Natural Wonders of the World with the beautiful of nature given chemical. From the historic Ho Chi Minh Road (former Ho Chi Minh Trail), you veer off on a path through dense forest for about four kilometers, then you climb 519 rocky steps, and you’re in… heaven, well, Paradise.
Tour will back to Hue and finish around 8h00 pm
Day 10: DELUXE CITY TOUR IN HUE – FLIGHT TO HANOI (MEALS: B, L)
Morning (8:15 am – 12:30 pm)
8am our guide & bus will pick you up at your hotel to visit:
– Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
– Boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue City
– Imperial Citadel of Royal Dynasty of Nguyen Family (1802 – 1945)
– Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
Lunch at local restaurant (Huế specialities, Western and Asian food)
Afternoon (12:30 – 17:30)
– Incense stick village
– Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
– Minh Mang King’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
On the way back to your hotel, we drop in handicraft village in Hue city – Conical hat village
16:00 – 16:30 pm: Back to Hue city. Tour ends.
You will take flight to Hanoi.
Arrival Hanoi, our driver will pick you up and transfer you to hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 11: HALONG BAY – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE ( MEALS: B, L, D)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Overnight on cruise.
Day 12: HALONG BAY – HANOI (MEALS: B, L)
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30 – 17:00.
Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 13: HOA LU - TRANG AN - MUA CAVE FULL DAY (B,L)
07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms). Start Hoa Lu/ Trang An full day tour.
Hoa Lu: Visit Hoa Lu – the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties.
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on the land of Ninh Binh.
15:30 Visit Mua Cave – the highlight attraction in Ninh binh, challenge yourself for 500 step up Cave mountain where you will have great panorama view of Tam Coc and rice field.
18:00 Leave Ninh binh for Hanoi
20:30: Tour Trang An full day Tour ends.
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 14: HANOI DEPARTURE/ SEE YOU AGAIN (MEALS: B)
You will have breakfast at hotel. Relax time in Ha Noi until transfer to the airport for the flight back home. See you again!