Day 1: Ho Chi Minh Arrival (No Meals)
On arrival Ho Chi Minh City, we will see at the airport and transfer to center for check in hotel. You have free time for leisure.
Day 2: Cu Chi Tunnels – Ho Chi Minh Night Life Tour (Meal: B, D)
8:30AM We depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels for 60km from Ho Chi Minh city. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigner.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone “. The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out!
03:00PM The tour finish at our company.
6:00PM We depart by cycle, take you go around city, and then going to Water Puppet Theater. Enjoy Water Puppet Show at the theater.
Water Puppetry – part of Vietnam’s Cultural Heritage. A living portrait of Vietnam’s history and culture… Watching the Vietnamese Water Puppetry is also the best way to discover the history and traditional cultural life of Vietnamese people. This program has been presented in various international festival and carried our cultural exchanges activities with other countries.
After show, you will together take cycle or car to Bach Dang riverside, have a look before going ship. Take some picture with cruise. Then we start boarding one of the ships: Bonsai, Indochina Junk, Ben Nghe Cruise, …. The ship leaves Bach Dang port and leisurely cruises around Saigon River. Dinner will be served on board while tourists are being stunned by the colorful view of Saigon riverside by night. We can also experience Southern Vietnamese fork music or dance with fire by dancer or sing together show or live music….
09:00PM After dinner, back to your hotel.
Overnight in Sài Gòn
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh - My Tho - Ben Tre - Cantho (Meals: B, L)
After breakfast at hotel.
8:00 Am Begin the trip. It takes for one and half hours by bus to drive from Ho Chi Minh to My Tho City.
• A smooth pass the rice fields to the beautiful rural. Start boat on the Tien River to islet. View the Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn Islet. Walk into the village, visit fruit garden, enjoy the tropical fruit while folk music is performed by the local people.
• The cruise will lead to Ben Tre province, “the country of coconut”, visit coconut candy workshop, bee house, enjoy honey tea and take a picture with snake.
• The amazing rowing boat trip on the small canal – fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s tree.
• After lunch, you have freetime for biking, walking. Next journey is Can Tho. Spend overnight in the hotel (or family home-stay with dinner can be arranged on request).
Overnight in Can Tho
Day 4: Cantho – Cai Rang Floating Market (Meals: B, L)
After having breakfast, you have chance to take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river, visit Cai Răng floating market which are the liveliest in the whole Can Tho City. Your experience will be full fill when you go and see how vermicelli’s soup is made. Wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and see a “Monkey bridge” – A bridge was built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Make a stop for lunch. Final trip is coming back to HCM City.
Day 5: Half Day Cyclo Tour In China Town (Meals: B, L)
08:00Am (4 hours tour)
Explore Ho Chi Minh City’s historic Chinatown, named Cho Lon, or “Big Market,” by the locals, and experience the city as it was before the war. Chinatown was established as early as Saigon, and is where the Ming Dynasty Chinese first settled in Vietnam. They live their lives much as they did before 1975, doing business and continuing their traditions as the country develops around them. Travel by cyclo which is the typical pedicabs of the city – experiences of local life up close, stopping to enjoy tasty food. Feel the hustle and bustle of street vendors selling a mixture of herbs for traditional medicine. Snake your way down tiny alleys on the agile vehicles, passing many small, family-run businesses. Along the way, you will come across the 250-year-old Lady Thien Hau Temple (God of the Sea), as well as the historic South Saigon Cha Tam Church. Then you have time for shopping at Binh Tay Market before you come back to hotel. We let you try Vietnamese local food at our restaurant. After lunch, go back hotel, take a shower and relax.
03:00PM Our driver take you to Tan Son Nhat Airport.
05:00PM Flight from Saigon to Ha Noi.
07:00PM Arrive to Noi Bai airport, car transfer to the center, check in hotel and free time.
Stay overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 6: Hanoi – Halong Bay (Meals: B, L,D)
(your hotel – Tuan Chau Marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Amazing Van Gia floating village – Sunset party – Soi Sim island – Dinner – Fishing)
7.45 – 08.20 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up.
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
– You will have a chance to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 noon approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome cocktail as we tell you about life onboard.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
– Join us for a relaxing lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining area. Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay, its dramatic limestone islands as we sail through the calm waters.
– While we make our way to the amazing Van Gia fishing village, relax on the sundeck and watch the world go by or take an afternoon nap in your cabin. Middle afternoon arrive at Van Gia floating fishing village.
– Drop anchor.
– Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community.
– Disembark and you can choose which options when you visit the village by Kayak or local bamboo boat to visit the village. They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals, see at first-hand what life is like living on the water, we are proud of our working partnership with, and support of this community.
– Our cruise will take you to the Soi Sim natural beach for swimming and snorkeling, you can enjoy our interesting games such as football, basketball. On the way cruising, you will enjoy with us the sunset party with fruits and wine as our complimentary
– Back on board the cruise, we head towards the sleeping area.
– Take an opportunity to refresh and then join friends for a pre-dinner drink in the bar.
– Dinner is served in the restaurant or outdoor dining area if the weather is permitted, which is a gastronomic delight. After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a selection of books, magazines and board games or watch a movie on our plasma TV; join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at night. Accommodation and overnight on boat.
Day 7: Halong Cruise - Hanoi (Meals: B, L)
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Surprising Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Your hotel and Farewell)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
Breakfast, coffee, tea served.
After breakfast, we sail through the waters and pass by a number of caves and we drop anchor at Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave.
Disembark and visit Surprise Cave located on Bo Hon Island. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites
We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store. You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00.Spend overnight in HaNoi.
Day 8: Hoa Lu - Trang An - Mua Cave (Meals: B, L)
07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms). Start Hoa Lu/ Trang An full day tour.
Hoa Lu: Visit Hoa Lu – the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties.
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on the land of Ninh Binh.
15:30 Visit Mua Cave – the highlight attraction in Ninh binh, challenge yourself for 500 step up Cave mountain where you will have great panorama view of Tam Coc and rice field.
18:00 Leave Ninh binh for Hanoi
20:30: Tour Trang An full day Tour ends.
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 9: Limousine Hanoi - Sapa then short Trekking (Meals: B, L, D)
06:30: Pick up from the hotel, get on Limousine and depart for Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
The Limousine will be drop you off at the hotel
· Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
· Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town.
Have dinner at the hotel’s restaurant, Overnight in a hotel in Sapa Town center.
Day 10: Sapa Trekking – Then Limousine back to Hanoi (Meals: B, L)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
7:45 : Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
11.00: Picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village
12:00:Heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
13.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours
14.00: Have a shower at shower room of our hotel.
15:00: Limousine will be pick you up at the hotel to back to Hanoi.
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 11: Hanoi Freetime (Meals: B)
Relax in Ha Noi city. Stay overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 12: Hanoi Departure (Meals: B)
After breakfast, the car transfers you to the airport. Have a good flight back home and see you again.