Day 1: SAI GON (HO CHI MINH) ARRIVAL (Meals: No)
On arrival Ho Chi Minh City, our car pick you up at the airport and drive to Ho Chi Minh city center. You have free time for leisure. Spend overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 2: HALF DAY CITY TOUR BY CYCLO & CU CHI TUNNELS IN THE AFTERNOON (B, L)
8:00 Explore Ho Chi Minh City’s historic by the locals, and experience the city as it was before the war. Traveling by cyclos which is the typical pedicabs of the city, experience local life up close, stopping to enjoy tasty food. Ho Chi Minh City Tour visits the War Remnants Museum – originally opened in September 1975, it displays old military equipment and other related items from Vietnam War. We continue to visit the Reunification Palace, formerly known as the Presidential Palace that was the sight of South Vietnam’s Surrender in April 1975. Walk down to see Notre Dame Cathedral and General Post Office which are beautiful examples of architecture from the French colonial period.
After that, you transfer to local restaurant for enjoying Vietnamese food (Pho)
12:30 We drive from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels for 60km from Ho Chi Minh City. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigner.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone “. The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47?
Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out!
Spend overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 3: MEKONG DELTA (MY THO – BEN TRE – CAN THO) (B, L)
An unforgettable way of seeing the Mekong Delta to drive along the provincial roads down on the Southern region of Vietnam through paddy rice field, pine-apple plantation, orchard and small hamlets (2 hours drive)
After arrival in My Tho, you will ride on a local motor boat along Dragon Island, Unicorn Island, Phoenix Island, Turtle Islandand stop at the famous Unicorn Island. While at the Unicorn Island, you will take a short trek and go for a rowing boat trip. You will also enjoy tropical fruits in an orchard, natural pure honey at a bee farm and traditional music.
From there, you will continue your motor boat trip to Ben Tre province to visit Mekong people handmade coconut candy. Then change to a small motor boat and travel along the lush, green canals, and stop at Mien Tay restaurant to enjoy Vietnamese lunch and bicycle riding around the village. 03:00PM transfer by bus to Can Tho city.
Spend overnight in Can Tho
Day 4: CAN THO – CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET – RACH GIA (B, L)
7:00 AM After breakfast, take the morning boat trip to visit the largest floating market in Can Tho (Cai Rang) which is at its busiest at this time of day. Keep cruising through the small channels system and visit a rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge” in the Delta. Walk through the fruits garden, see the process of noodles making. Break for lunch.
2:00 pm Private car will drive you to Rach Gia city.
05:00pm Arrive hotel in Rach Gia.You have free time to enjoy the peaceful landscapes in Rach Gia.
Spend overnight in Rach Gia
Day 5: HYDROFOIL FROM RACH GIA TO PHU QUOC ISLAND (B, L, D)
After breakfast, the receptionist will call taxi to boat station for you
8:00AM Hydrofoil from Rach Gia ferry to Phu Quoc island.
10:30am Arrived to Phu Quoc ferry, transfer by van to hotel, check in.
12:30 Have lunch at local restaurant, check in
14:30 Star for Eastern island:
- Pepper garden, be captivated by word of “itsy-bitsy teeny weeny peppercorns” of patient growers
- Ham Ninh ancient village, enjoy fresh seafood (personal charge)
- Tranh Stream: waterfall is beautiful in Phú Quốc.
- Hung Long/ Phap Quang Pogoda located on high hill, overlook to town
- Back to Duong Dong town, stop at a Sim wine distillery, taste the local wine
- Dinh Cau Temple, the savior of local fishermen
- Have dinner at local restarant
Back to hotel. Spend overnight in Phu Quoc
Day 6: SAO BEACH OR SNORKELING TOUR (B, L, D)
After breakfast, start to explore:
8g00: transfer to the South of island and visit:
- Pearl Farm. You may be able to witness how oyster shells are cut open to retrieve pearls and how these pearls are bored, strung or placed on silver or gold ornaments.
- Then, go to pier, get on board for snorkeling and fishing. The snorkeling set is ready for you to enjoy the colorful life of coral reef and of the fish under water. Have lunch on board
- Go back to pier and transfer to Sao beach – one of the most beautiful beach in the South East of Phuquoc island
- Back to hotel
- Have dinner at local restarant.
Spend overnight in Phu Quoc.
Day 7: FLIGHT PHU QUOC – HA NOI CAPITAL (B)
Have breakfast at hotel, check out and then transfer to Phuquoc airport to take a flight to Ha Noi.
Arrive in Hanoi. Our driver will pick you up at Noi Bai airport to hotel. After checking hotel, you have more freedom to sightseeing fantastic landscape nearby. Some places are recommended to visit: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Museum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ethnology museum, Military Museum or Fine Art museum, Dong Xuan market, Hoan Kiem lake, Tay lake, …
Spend overnight at your hotel in Ha Noi
Day 8: HA NOI – HA LONG BAY OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B, L, D)
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 9: HALONG BAY –HANOI (Meals: B, L)
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30 – 17:00.
Stay overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 10: HA NOI DEPARTURE (Meals: B)
Breakfast at hotel, free time for leisure. Then check out at hotel by 12PM
Our car transfer you from hotel to the airport, take the flight back home.
See you again.