Day 1: HO CHI MINH (SAI GON) ARRIVAL (Meals: No)
On arrival Ho Chi Minh City, we will see at the airport and transfer to center for check in hotel. You are free time for leisure.
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2: HO CHI MINH –MYTHO –BENTRE (Meals: L)
8.00am depart to My Tho city, 1.5 hours drive.
A smooth pass the rice fields to the beautiful rural. Start boat on the Tien River to islet. View the Dragon, Phoenix and Unicorn Islet. Walk into the village, visit fruit garden, enjoy the tropical fruit while folk music is performed by the local people.
The cruise will lead to Ben Tre province, “the country of coconut”, visit coconut candy workshop, bee house, enjoy honey tea and take a picture with snake.
The amazing rowing boat trip on the small canal – fully covered by the shadow of the water coconut’s tree.
Having lunch at local restaurant. After lunch, we will freetime for biking, walking.
3.00 Back Saigon. On the way, we will stop at vinh Trang Pagoda. 5pm get back to Saigon.
Overnight in Saigon.
Day 3: HALF DAY CU CHI TUNNELS THEN TRAIN TO DANANG (Meals: B)
08:30 We depart from Ho Chi Minh City to Cu Chi Tunnels for 60km from Ho Chi Minh City. Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti – American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its tunnels system of over 220 km and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigner.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone “. The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47?
Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out!
14:30 The bus back HCM.
Free time in the afternoon until inthe evening
18:30PM: Private car pick up to train station, depart for Da Nang – Hoi An.
Overnight on train.
Day 4: DANANG ARRIVAL THEN CAR TO HOI AN (Meals: No)
12:00 PM: Arrival Da Nang train station, transfer to Hoi An Town.
You are free to discover the ancient town: Japanese Bridge, lantern road, traditional tailor shop, enjoy the specialities. Besides, you can view sunset at Cua Dai beach.
Spend overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: MY SON HOLLYLAND DELUXE TOUR (Meals: B, L)
07h30-08h30: The bus and tour guide pick you up at your hotel ( in Hoi An ancient town area)
08h30: Leaving Hoi An for My Son HolyLand
09h30:Arriving in My Son – the Holyland surrounded by the marvelous mountains, 48km west of Hoi An. My Son was chosen as a religious center, built in the late 4th century under the Cham’s King Bhadravaman. It is a huge religious complex with over 70 towers and temples of different architectures. Wander through the elaborate carvings and sculptures of the Cham people, tourists are welcomed at the Old Tower of the Cham. Spend 2 hours to enjoy and discover the beauty of Acient buidings at of the Champa Kingdom with our tour guide
12h00: Leaving My Son for Cau Lau boat station and taking a boat trip on Thu Bon river. You could visit the living of the local people and feeling the fresh air . You will have lunch on the boat before stoping for visitting at Kim Bong Carpentry Village – The traditional work village.
14h30: The boat trip will finish at Bach Dang Boat station. Van pick up and transfer back to your hotel. End your trip!
Overnight in Hoi An
Day 6: DANANG THEN FLIGHT TO HANOI (Meals: B)
After breakfast, you are free until airport transfer. You take a flight to Hanoi and stay in a touristic area of Hanoi Old Quarter.
Spend overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 7: HANOI –HALONG OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (Meals: B, L, D)
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 8: HALONG BAY –HANOI (Meals: B, L)
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30 – 17:00.
Stay overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 9: HOA LU - TRANG AN - MUA CAVE FULL DAY (Meals: B,L)
07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms). Start Hoa Lu/ Trang An full day tour.
Hoa Lu: Visit Hoa Lu – the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties.
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on the land of Ninh Binh.
15:30 Visit Mua Cave – the highlight attraction in Ninh binh, challenge yourself for 500 step up Cave mountain where you will have great panorama view of Tam Coc and rice field.
18:00 Leave Ninh binh for Hanoi
20:30: Tour Trang An full day Tour ends.
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 10: HANOI DEPARTURE (Meals: B)
You will have breakfast at hotel. Relax time in Ha Noi until transfer to the airport for the flight back home. See you again!