Day 1: HA NOI ARRIVAL (NO MEALS)
The car/van pick you up from Noi Bai airport (in Ha Noi) take you get in the heart of the city. Arrive to the hotel after 40 minutes drive, check in and have a free day to walk around an Old Quarter, night market in Ha Noi down town.
Overnight in Ha Noi hotel.
Day 2: HA NOI CITY - TRAIN TO SAPA (MEAL: B, L)
AM: 7.45 – 8.15: Free pick up at your hotel. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 – the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam). Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Lunch at a local restaurant.
PM: After lunch proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 – it’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters. and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. in the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Tour ends around 15h30 – 16h00.
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed to get inside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum closed on Monday and Friday morning. And closes from 5th Sep to 31st October
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather…
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed & Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu & Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
- Should bring: Hat, Umbrella, Rain-Coat, Light bags. Should not wear shorts, mini skirt or shirt without sleevesUntil 21:00 pm: Meet at your hotel in Hanoi and transfer to Hanoi train station.
Overnight train trip to Lao Cai in shared sleeping compartments (sharing with other passengers in 2 lower & 2 upper berths per compartment).Notes:
– Our tour guide will not accompany during the train trip
– Train schedule is subject to change.
– Private compartments on request at surcharge.
– Train journeys are part of a great local experience. Cabins are shared with other local passengers (unless private cabin is requested and all berths paid for – with supplement).
Restrooms at either end of the carriages complete the local experience.
Overnight on Train
Day 3: SAPA - BAC HA MARKET (SUNDAY ONLY) (MEAL: B, L, D)
Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on a roundabout way to Bac Ha for get back to Lao Cai to continue up to Sapa. Overnight in Sapa
Day 4: SAPA TREKKING – THEN LIMOUSINE BACK TO HANOI (Meals: B, L )
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
7:45 : Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
11.00: Picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village
12:00:Heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
13.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours
14.00: Have a shower at shower room of our hotel.
15:00: Limousine will be pick you up at the hotel to back to Hanoi.
Ovenight in Hanoi .
Day 5: HA NOI - HA LONG BAY (MEAL: B, L, D)
7.45 – 08.20 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up.
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
– You will have a chance to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 noon approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau Marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Meet the captain, crew and join us for welcome cocktail as we tell you about life onboard.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is prepared by our chef.
– Join us for a relaxing lunch in the restaurant or on the outdoor dining area. Enjoy the stunning views of the Bay, its dramatic limestone islands as we sail through the calm waters.
– While we make our way to the amazing Van Gia fishing village, relax on the sundeck and watch the world go by or take an afternoon nap in your cabin. Middle afternoon arrive at Van Gia floating fishing village.
– Drop anchor.
– Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community.
– Disembark and you can choose which options when you visit the village by Kayak or local bamboo boat to visit the village. They will be your guides through their fishing village where you can meet the locals, see at first-hand what life is like living on the water, we are proud of our working partnership with, and support of this community.
– Our cruise will take you to the Soi Sim natural beach for swimming and snorkeling, you can enjoy our interesting games such as football, basketball. On the way cruising, you will enjoy with us the sunset party with fruits and wine as our complimentary
– Back on board the cruise, we head towards the sleeping area.
– Take an opportunity to refresh and then join friends for a pre-dinner drink in the bar.
– Dinner is served in the restaurant or outdoor dining area if the weather is permitted, which is a gastronomic delight. After dinner, unwind in the bar where there is a selection of books, magazines and board games or watch a movie on our plasma TV; join some of our team to go cuttle fishing at night.
Accommodation and overnight on boat
Day 6: HA LONG BAY - HA NOI (MEAL: B, L)
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Surprising Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Your hotel and Farewell)
– For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
– Breakfast, coffee, tea served.
After breakfast, we sail through the waters and pass by a number of caves and we drop anchor at Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave.
– Disembark and visit Surprise Cave located on Bo Hon Island. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites
We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store. You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00.
Overnight in HaNoi.
Day 7: HOA LU - TRANG AN - MUA CAVE (Meal: B, L)
07:45 - 08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms). Start Hoa Lu/ Trang An full day tour.
Hoa Lu: Visit Hoa Lu – the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties.
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on the land of Ninh Binh.
15:30 Visit Mua Cave – the highlight attraction in Ninh binh, challenge yourself for 500 step up Cave mountain where you will have great panorama view of Tam Coc and rice field.
18:00 Leave Ninh binh for Hanoi
20:30: Tour Trang An full day Tour ends. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8: HANOI DEPARTURE (Meal: B)
Free for leisure in Ha Noi old quarter, shopping, walking until your flight
Our driver pick you up at the hotel, transfer to the airport. Finish the journey in Vietnam and flight back home.