Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL (NO MEALS)
The car/van pick you up from Noi Bai airport (in Ha Noi) take you get in the heart of the city. Arrive to the hotel after 40 minutes drive. Discover an old quarter by your leisure time.
Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2: HOA LU - TRANG AN - MUA CAVE FULL DAY (B,L)
After having breakfast,
07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms). Start Hoa Lu/ Trang An full day tour. Hoa Lu: Visit Hoa Lu – the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties.
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on the land of Ninh Binh.
15:30 Visit Mua Cave – the highlight attraction in Ninh binh, challenge yourself for 500 step up Cave mountain where you will have great panorama view of Tam Coc and rice field.
18:00 Leave Ninh binh for Hanoi.
20:30: Tour Trang An full day Tour ends.
Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 3: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B,L,D)
(Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos.
Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Accommodation and overnight on boat.
Day 4: HALONG BAY – HANOI THEN FLIGHT TO SAIGON (B,L)
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell)
06:30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00: Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
After the tour, our driver take you to the airport to take a flight to Saigon
When arrived Tan Son Nhat airport, our driver meet and take you to hotel in downtown
Overnight in Saigon
Day 5: HALF DAY CU CHI TUNNEL (B)
Cu Chi Tunnels is a legendary underground system of over 220 km of tunnels, a must-see for both Vietnamese and foreign travelers who are interested in the history of the Vietnam War. The tunnels are now a historical structure of Vietnam and considered a heroic district for the role they played in the resistance to US forces during the Vietnam War.
The tunnels are located approximately 60km from Ho Chi Minh city. The tour departs at 8:00 am from Vietnam Adventure Tours office or from your hotel in a bus. Enjoy the scenery along the way, as we pass the lush, endless rice fields and the ducks are water buffaloes swimming in the rivers. You might find it hard to imagine that once the area was almost completely destroyed by bombs and mines from the war, when Cu Chi was a “free target zone “.
Once we arrive, you will get a chance to walk through some of the tunnels, discover the hidden corners and imagine what life was like here for the resistance soldiers. If you like, try to cook with the smokeless stoves used by Vietnamese soldiers to cook during the war. You can even try foods which the soldiers lived on. If you’re feeling brave, or curious, you can even try your hand at shooting at AK-47, one of the guns used during the war.
Day 6: 1 DAY MEKONG DELTA (MY THO- BEN TRE) (B,L)
Our tour guide meet you at your hotel lobby before heading to My Tho city by bus. Enjoy the scenery and green rice paddies during the one and a half hour bus ride. Along the way, we will visit Vinh Trang pagoda, the biggest pagoda in the Mekong delta. Continue to My Tho, where we take a boat trip along the Mekong River, where you can see fish cages and floating houses on the river.
The boat takes you to a small canal, escaping the hustle and bustle of the town. We disembark at a coconut island in Ben Tre and enjoy a walk around the village. Stop at a local family home to enjoy tropical fruit, taste the honey tea and honey wine and listen to Vietnamese traditional music performed by the villagers. Check out the coconut candy shop and learn how to make candy, and see handicrafts made from the coconuts.
Take your time snapping photos and enjoy the natural scenery before we head to the local restaurant. Lunch is set with special Vietnamese food. Enjoy your lunch outside under the shade of the trees. After lunch, enjoy your time relaxing, walking around the village, or perhaps going for a short bike ride.
Travel back to Saigon and arrive around 5.00 pm for the end of the tour.
Day 7: SAIGON DEPARTURE (B)
Free time in Ho Chi Minh until your flight, car pick you up at the hotel and transfer to the airport. See you again.