Day 1: Sai Gon (Ho Chi Minh) Arrival (No Meals)
On arrival Ho Chi Minh City, we will see at the airport and transfer to center for check in hotel. You have free time for leisure.
Day 2: Cu Chi tunnels & Mekong Delta full day – Nha Trang By Night Train (B)
7:30am: Our guide pick you up at your hotel to go to Cu Chi Tunnel for one and half hours.
The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery contains ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road. You will find it hard to imagine the destructions, damage and defoliation all over the area, caused by bombing and mines, when Cu Chi was “A Free Target Zone “. The remnants you will see that Cu Chi still has her evidence to prove the fierce battleground that took place there. Ever wonder what it feels like to fire an AK-47? Visit Cu chi tunnels, you have a chance to find out!
Afternoon: We will depart from Cu Chi to My Tho city for two hours by car. On the way to My Tho, we stop at restaurant to have a lunch.
Upon arrival to My Tho City, The boat take you to small canal, where is the place you totally escape from the busy town. The boat cruise in the coconut trees canal takes you to a coconut island in Ben Tre. We disembark and have a walk around the village. Stop at a local family to enjoy tropical fruit, taste honey tea, honey wine and listen to Vietnamese traditional music, performance by the villagers.
Continue walking on the village’s road to coconut candy shop, learn how to make candy, show some handicraft made by coconut tree. Take a walk through village with two sides there are so many kind of fruits, flowers, trees, local houses, children in Mekong delta, take your time to have nice photos and enjoy nature scenery.
16.30-17.00 go back Ho Chi Minh City.
18.00 -18.30 Tour ends at your hotel
Free time to have dinner (your own account)
20:45 Our car picks you up at the hotel to train station. Taking night train to Nha Trang.
Spend overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 3: Nha Trang Boat Trip – Da Lat (Meal: B, L)
Arrive Nha Trang, our driver picks you up at train station, then taking you to your hotel. Early check in.
8:30 Our guide will pick you up at your hotel. We will proceed to Nha Trang harbor.
10h00 – 11h30: At Mun Island
– Observe the structure of Salanganeisland.
– Snorkelling to view coral reefs covered with multicolour fish.
11h45- 13h45: At Mot Island
– Having lunch with dishes: fried salted shrimp, fried fish in sour and sweet sauce, sauteed cuttlefish, grilled rib, spring rolls, softly sauteed noodles…
– Entertainment program: singing songs & music.
– Enjoy cooktails at “ Floating Bar”
14h – 15h30: At Con Se Tre Village
– Relax at Con Se Tre village.
– Seasonal fruit party.
15h45 – 16h15: At Mieu Island
Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium
16h30: Back to harbour and hotel
16:00 Coming back your hotel
Stay overnight in Nha Trang
Day 4: Nha Trang – Da Lat by private car (B)
Free time in the morning
12:00 check out of hotel then taking private car to Da Lat
Free time in Da Lat in the afternoon.
Overnight in Da Lat
Day 5: Da Lat City or Countryside (Meal: B, L)
8:30am our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel to visit Dalat
1. Bao Dai King Palace
2. Da Lat Cathedral
3. Robin hill, cable car (exclusive)
4. Datanla fall
5. Flower Garden
6. Truc Lam Zen Monastery
16:30 Tour finishes.
4:00 Finish the tour and come back hotel. Have free time to enjoy Da Lat. Spend night in Da Lat.
8:30am our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel to visit countryside
1. Flower village
2. Coffee plantation
3. Cricket farm
4. Silk factory
5. Elephant fall
6. Linh An pagoda
7. Rice wine making
16:30 Tour finishes.
Day 6: Da Lat – Da Nang – Hoi An (B)
Morning: Our driver takes you to the airport for Da Nang flight.
Arrive to Da Nang, our car take you to Hoi An (40 minutes drive). Check in hotel in Hoi An.
You are free to discover the ancient town: Japanese Bridge, lantern road, traditional tailor shop and enjoy special food. Besides, you can view sunset at Cua Dai beach.
Spend overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Hoi An Making Lantern – Hue (Meal: B, L)
Departure : 8 :00 AM & 1:30 PM Time duration: 4 hours
The tour will begin at your hotel or tour office.Our tour guide will greet you and provide your bicycle for your trip.
Your day will start at Tra Que vegetable village. You can relax and enjoy the peaceful countryside then stroll along the vegetable villages. As a special treat, you will be involved with digging, sowing, planting, harvesting the vegetables with hundreds of years rudimentary tools of the farmers. You will enjoy the E Water, a speciality of Tra Que vegetable village, you can feel the strong medicinal flavour from many kinds of vegetables. You could will be a fammer with many interseting activities.
Finish your time in Tra Que vegetable village, you will ride your bicycle leisurely passing the rice fields, villages, to come to the art of making lanterns.
You will visit craftsmen with skillful hands, showing you how to create the brightly colored lanterns. Expertly guided you could make yourself a lantern as a gift to your family.
Finish your learning, the tour guide will take you back to your hotel, finish your trip.
4:00 pm Tour to Hoi An ended. Private car to Hue for 3 hours drive, you will check in hotel. Spend overnight in Hue.
Day 8: Phong Nha Cave or Paradise Cave (Meal: B, L)
Option 1: Phong Nha Cave
6:30 Start at your hotel and depart to Phong Nha Cave. On the way, our guide will introduce the Holy Land of La Vang (it is named the Minor Basilica), Hien Luong Bridge and Ben Hai River. When Arriving in Quang Binh, you will have chance to visit some magic location such as: Phong Nha Cave, Ke Bang national Park. After that, you will be served lunch at Xuan Son Boat Station (in Phong Nha).
13h00 We will start visit Phong Nha Cave by boat on Son River. Then, proceed to explore the caves named Bi Ky grotto, Cung Dinh grotto, Tien grotto.
15h00 You will be picked you up at the boat station by car and continue to depart for Hue city on Ho Chi Minh Trail, via Truong Son Martyrs’ Cemetary.
20:00 We will return to Hue and overnight here.
Option 2: Paradise Cave
6h30 Tour guide pick you up from your hotel in Hue and depart for Quang Binh. On the way, stop for sightseeing La Vang Church, where Virgin Maria appeared in 1798, and Hien Luong Bridge, Ben Hai River (latitude 17 division from south to north of the country during 20 years from 1954 to 1973).
11h30: Lunch at Phong Nha Restaurant
12h15: continue to Paradise Cave to explore the glamor of Asia’s longest dry and beautiful than the Phong Nhais inherently Natural Wonders of the World with the beautiful of nature given chemical. From the historic Ho Chi Minh Road (former Ho Chi Minh Trail), you veer off on a path through dense forest for about four kilometers, then you climb 519 rocky steps, and you’re in… heaven, well, Paradise.
Tour will back to Hue and finish around 8h00 pm
Overnight in Hue.
Day 9: Hue City – Ha Noi (Meal: B, L)
A day in Hue
Our day trip is designed to show you this unexpected side of Hue, once former capital of Vietnam (1802 – 1945) under the reign of the 13 Nguyen Kings
Let us take you further in depth to the exotic culture, history and architectural works of a high cultural, historic value and the wall city that represents the outstanding demonstration of the power of the vanished Vietnamese feudal empire, including a complex of monuments, tombs and pagodas that attract tourists coming from all over the world.
Let us show you just simple daily lives of local people at market and on the river…
We highly recommend you to the best tour to see other side of Hue, Vietnam
Morning (8:15 am – 12:30 pm)
1. Dong Ba Market to see the daily life of local people
2. Boat trip to Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pagoda in Hue City
3. Imperial Citadel of Royal Dynasty of Nguyen Family (1802 – 1945)
4. Royal Antiques Museum – A collection of ornaments from the Nguyen dynasty
Lunch at local restaurant (Huế specialities, Western and Asian food)
Afternoon (12:30 – 17:30)
5. Incense stick village
6. Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
7. Minh Mang King’s Tomb, one is impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
8. On the way back to your hotel, we drop in handicraft village in Hue city – Conical hat village
16:00 – 16:30 pm: Back to Hue city. Tour ends.
Return your hotel then you will take a flight to Ha Noi capital.
Arriving Ha Noi, car transfer to the center and spend overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 10: Ha Noi – Ha Long (Meal: B, L, D)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 11: Ha Long – Ha Noi (Meal: B, L)
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 12: Ha Noi Departure / See You Again (Meal: B)
After having breakfast at hotel, you will have relaxing time in Ha Noi until transfer to the airport for the flight back home. See you again!